JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Century Arms
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Keizer
State
Oregon
I have cash in hand i am looking for a psl 54. I dont find one local then going to buy one from gun broker

Screenshot_20210315-174147~2.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
dunno if you're looking for one as a collection piece but for all intents and purposes the Vepr and Zastava rifles will fit the AK-DMR role just as well and may be found more easily for cheaper.

dunno if you're looking for one as a collection piece but for all intents and purposes the Vepr and Zastava rifles will fit the AK-DMR role just as well and may be found more easily for cheaper.
That's probably what i am going to end up doing to be honest. Found a few on gunbroker that were scammers. Figured i would check locally first.

Sold one this weekend. Had it posted up here and crickets so sold it elsewhere. Had the optics, cover, 5 factory mags and carrier, spam can of ammo and 6 boxes of commercial.

Sold one this weekend. Had it posted up here and crickets so sold it elsewhere. Had the optics, cover, 5 factory mags and carrier, spam can of ammo and 6 boxes of commercial.
If you dont mind me asking what did you get for it you can pm me if you care to share thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.