JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Lincoln City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
PSAK-47 GF5-E (ENHANCED not the standard GF5) THE ENHANCED COMES WITH ALG TRIGGER, JL BILLET LONG RAIL, HINGED DUSTCOVER, AND TOOLCRAFT TRUNNION AND BOLT

Before you DM me and ask if I will take less because PSA has the same rifle new for the price I am asking, This is the ENHANCED GF5-E, and cost $1299 from PSA, at the time I am writing this, they are out of stock. Yes the GF5 standard rifles are $1050.

Rifle is like new, It has been to the range twice, once to sight in a red dot, the other time to dump a few mags. Rifle has less then 200 rounds through it, comes with Three 30 round magazines, Box paperwork, etc. Purchased a year ago, love it but a month later a high end Kalashnikov came my way at a great price and that is my go to AK. This one is collecting dust in my safe and needs a good home.

FN Cold Hammer Forged Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel Barrel; Chrome Lined Stamped Steel Receiver

Toolcraft Blended Hammer Forged 4340 Aircraft Quality Front Trunnion, Toolcraft Hammer Forged Bolt

Hammer Forged Carrier, Side Scope Mount, Enhanced Extended Safety Lever

7.62x39 Caliber, 1 in 9.5" Twist, Thread Pitch: M14x1LH

Railed Picatinny Dust Cover with rear back up site

JL Billet AK-47 Extended M-Lok Rail

Magpul AK-47 Polymer Grip, Black

Magpul AR-15 MOE Stock with 6-Position Buffer Tube & AK/AR Buffer Tube Adaptor

ALG AKT Enhanced Trigger With Lightning Bow

$1000 FTF, CASH ONLY. I will cover the transfer fee at my FFL in Lincoln City. I can have Background checks completed in 24 hours or less.
Willing to meet you at your FFL with in 75 miles of Lincoln City, for additional $25, you pay transfer fee.

20230416_134436.jpg 20230416_134547.jpg 20230416_134657.jpg 20230416_134723.jpg 20230416_134730.jpg 20230416_134736.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi, yes I can see your message. If they sent me the FFL and I can verify it with ATF, and the rifle doesn't violate Nebraska state law, I could ship.
The real issue is I have no way to process a debit or credit card. So you would need to pay by certified check or Postal money order. There would be a slight delay in shipping until I knew the funds were clear.

Hi, yes I can see your message. If they sent me the FFL and I can verify it with ATF, and the rifle doesn't violate Nebraska state law, I could ship.
The real issue is I have no way to process a debit or credit card. So you would need to pay by certified check or Postal money order. There would be a slight delay in shipping until I knew the funds were clear.
I sent you a direct message I believe if you would like to go from there?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top