JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Kent
State
Washington
WTB/WTT/ISO

Figure I'd check here for any home gamers with a printer making snap-caps or dummy cartridges. Those things cost more than ammo. I checked classifieds….

ISO….
9/19mm
.380 auto
10mm
5.56 nato
7.62 nato
22-250
.50 Beowulf…12.7/42mm
12 gauge 2-3/4"

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I loose 9mm at the range traini the flinch out of my mind….loose in the garage practicing malfunction Correction..haven't even looked for 12.7/42mm or 22-250.. figued they'd be pricey but home printing possibly considerably cheaper….unreasonable to expect less than $5 a piece?

Price can very from person to Person, I made the ones I have cause I thought it would be fun to make. Than I realized they work well for dry fire practice as well.
Type of material used can affect cost, there are basic filaments up to high density or rubber filaments. You can even do metal if you have the right printer. Of course you can get different colors as well. I use pink and green since they're easy to find if I drop them

Price can very from person to Person, I made the ones I have cause I thought it would be fun to make. Than I realized they work well for dry fire practice as well.
Type of material used can affect cost, there are basic filaments up to high density or rubber filaments. You can even do metal if you have the right printer. Of course you can get different colors as well. I use pink and green since they're easy to find if I drop them
Are you saying you might do pay-to-print stuff? I have an accessory or two I wouldn't mind getting printed if the price is right.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.