JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was in that SW on Wednesday. Here is their complete inventory of powder on the shelf.

this is the pistol caliber shelves at the Tanasbourne SW

1D81FC40-DF76-45B9-A8E1-CF9A5628CB5F.jpeg B9C953F8-E51A-49BE-A456-FAE0B262B776.jpeg

Last Edited:
I'm sure glad I freaked out enough from the sandy hook debacle....

Some people carry it for long time. :oops: I picture some people, sitting in their "Room" for most of their awake time, surrounded with boxes and boxes filled with primers, powder, projectiles and brass in many calibers. And many thousands of rounds of factory ammo. And spending hours perusing reloading suppliers websites hoping to hit the buy button when something comes available.

And then when it hits the fan next time they'll go online and try to sell the ammo at three/four times what they paid for it!:s0030:
I still carry it, not that bad though.

Some people carry it for long time. :oops: I picture some people, sitting in their "Room" for most of their awake time, surrounded with boxes and boxes filled with primers, powder, projectiles and brass in many calibers. And many thousands of rounds of factory ammo. And spending hours perusing reloading suppliers websites hoping to hit the buy button when something comes available.

And then when it hits the fan next time they'll go online and try to sell the ammo at three/four times what they paid for it!:s0030:
I still carry it, not that bad though.
I've no need to sell it, but I've got enough to make me comfortable.

Kind of....

I've no need to sell it, but I've got enough to make me comfortable.

Kind of....

I'm comfy. I still look. (mostly so I could get some for myself and sell some at close to cost to folks in need). And I'm not selling what I have because you can't shoot without ammo and/or components.

I was looking at Scheels website the other day and they had plenty of powders and primers, but only for local customers - no shipping.:(
I was looking today and they were out of small pistol magnum and regular.This place smacks too much like Dicks Sporting and they suck.

Just got back from the Sportsman's Warehouse in Lewiston, ID and picked up a few goodies.

s9lApAcLSX-71A_vBa8-pQ.jpeg

Absolutely no 9mm ammo, or bullets. Actually had some of my favorite pistol powder in stock, but had plenty already and instead opted for some 10mm bear loads at $.75 a round and some .450 Bushmaster at $1.50 a round. Plus, I was a little light on Large Pistol primers and picked up a 1000 for $24. Only those and large rifle available.

Pistol ammo section was gone...

IMG_20200907_150431472.jpg

As was the primer and bullet section...

IMG_20200907_150448137.jpg

I was looking today and they were out of small pistol magnum and regular.This place smacks too much like Dicks Sporting and they suck.

I had never heard of them before two weeks ago, when they turned up in an internet search. My order of Sierra, Hornady and Berry's bullets arrived pronto.

Upcoming Events

Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top