JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Happy Valley
State
Oregon
Zip Code
It's time for me to let go of my most reliable, SHTF rifle (but I bought a replacement that will better suit my needs and still as reliable).

My James River Armory AK47M. I purchased this rifle back in 2015 in CA from a AK enthusiast. It originally was a safe queen but I train quite often and used it for training, hence the scarred furniture. I really wasn't into AK's so I did not know the value of the JRA's at that time. I did post in the AK47 group on Facebook asking for more information and was told it's a Polish 66.
From my research and was told, it came with a ALG trigger (which is perfect, IMO) and a PWS FSC47 muzzle break/flash hider (will add links to it below). Was also told that the one I have is the old model and no longer sold. Comes with the BFG sling.

This rifle, which I had little experience with, was purchased to learn and understand the AK platform and to also train my family to get familiar with the platform. I bought a CYMA airsoft AK to get all of us familiar with the controls of the AK47. The airsoft was used minimally.

Packaged is also the ammo. Golden Tiger 124gr ammo HPBT (260rnds) and 1300rnds of Czech 46gr low recoil training ammo. The 46gr ammo is great for shooting the AK w/o spending your actual 762 ammo and is a great trainer. My daughter and wife enjoyed the low recoil and it helped me make solid contacts on steel, learning the function and maneuverability of the AK w/o digging into my 762 supply.

Links for:
JRA AK47 (from Classic Firearms)
PWS muzzle brake/flash hider
Czech 46gr Low Recoil ammo

I am prioritizing the sale as whole package at first, but willing to separate if it sits too long (not in a rush, but I need space in my safe for my new additions)

DM me and if you have questions or would like more specific photos. I am open to listen to offers as long as they are not obnoxious.
Located in Happy Valley and will meet at Money Market Pawn for the FFL transfer or within an hour from Clackamas County.

I would consider a trade + cash scenario as well.

Keywords: AK47, AK47M, James River Armory, JRA, Century Arms, Atlantic Arms, Norinco, Century Arms, 7.62x39, 7.62,

IMG_4196.jpg IMG_4193.jpg IMG_4188.jpg IMG_4191.jpg IMG_4192.jpg IMG_4181.jpg IMG_4184.jpg IMG_4168.jpg IMG_4129.jpg IMG_4136.jpg IMG_4138.jpg IMG_4156.jpg IMG_4157.jpg IMG_4158.jpg IMG_4162.jpg IMG_4163.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.