JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$350
Manufacturer
GSG
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Edgewood
State
Washington
Zip Code
PRICE DROP to $400! For sale is a GSG 5 in excellent condition. I am the original owner. I bought this when they were first released so this has the HK features the new ones now don't have due to HK's lawsuit. Per the ATI website, this was not affected by the ATF recall. Also comes with 5 mags with 2 new in the box. A red dot with 4 different reticles is mounted and has worked great. This rifle is accurate and easy to shoot. The manual with a small screwdriver and cleaning tool is included. I don't shoot it anymore so time to move it along. I am mostly interested in selling for $400 but may be interested in trading for a milsurp rifle/pistol or ammo. I have a C&R but the GSG will need to go through a FFL transfer. WiIling to meet for transfer in northern Pierce or southern King counties in WA.

GSG.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
@wizzegun i have a very nice GSG Kalishnikov AK with three magazines that I've similarly lost interest in after many years. I wouldn't mind having a little fun with a different GSG.

It's near the top of the table with walnut furniture.
9BC29D15-858A-4567-8209-F9FD2D59E165.jpeg

@gio i'd consider a trade if interested too.

Amazing deal here. This would be mine if I didn't already have one. When I take folks out shooting, this is consistantly their favorite gun of all to shoot.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.