JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is Collectors West Portland gun show for the month of June! Show hours are Fri 12-6 Sat 9-5 Sun 10-4. Admission is $10 kids 12 and under are free with adults. The show is located in hall D at the expo center.

From the looks of things, there is a LOT of ammo on the tables. sounds like ammo vendors are starting to receive shipments and the price is falling. Lots of 9mm, .40, .45, .223/5.56, 7.62x39, .308, ect.

.22lr available at a lot of the tables this morning. Looked like prices were beginning to drop from the $70 range down to $40 for 500 rounds. Not pretty, but a lot better than it has been.

Seemed to be a lot of primers available, too. A little high at $40-$45 per 1000.

Looks like we have passed the peak.

Yeah, I went Sunday and the hall had either cleared out partially or there weren't that many vendors this time around. Was able to pick up some 22 shorts but still pricey. At least they were there and I can tell you when the surge is over I am stocking up on 22's. :(

Sod

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads