JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1390
Manufacturer
POF-USA
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
BONNEY LAKE
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale is a POF P-416 5.56 rifle. 16" 1/8 NATO barrel with removable hider. POF make solid well-built quality rifles. I have owned this rifle for about 13 years and only shot approximately 600 to 700 rounds through it. Shoots very smooth and accurate. Bolt has the roller cam and NP3 finish and operates very smoothly. Comes with 1 30 rd. magazine (if allowed by your state - lol). POF's customer service is excellent and they stand behind their products. I have owned 6 POF rifles in my collection in a few calibers and unfortunately have had to sell to help pay medical bills. $1390. Could meet at FFL within 50 miles of 98391 otherwise will ship to FFL for $30.

DSCN0054 (2).JPG DSCN0056.JPG DSCN0057 (2).JPG DSCN0060 (2).JPG DSCN0064 (2).JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.