JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
I would like to buy some PMAGs probably 3 or 4 and some .223 or 556 ammo

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last visit to both cabelas and sportsman's they had plenty of each. Probably likely to get a better price there rather than here, unless someone feels benevolent.
I might have to check out cabelas with gas costing $5 thanks to Biden I'm pretty hesitant to travel around not knowing if they have what I need. Last time I was at Sportsman they wanted like $14 or $15 for a box 20 round box of target ammo. Way to pricey! Anything over 50 cpr is to rich for my blood! Brownells has pmag for 10.99

Ammo or mags? I'm assuming you mean ammo
Ammo. Bimart will always be cheaper then Cabela's. Sportsman is the worse.
Even at Bimart, the cheapest you will get is around $0.60cpr. Unless you want 800rnd bulk container for $450 at $0.57cpr.
I don't think you will find anywhere even online (after s/h) at $0.50cpr. It is what it is for now. Good luck.

This war with Ukraine is messing everything up! Just when we are getting out of the " plandemic " after barely being able to get a single box of ammo prices going right back up. I'm just really getting into the AR platform and unfortunately at the wrong time lol oh well

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.