JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw that.

Figured the PSA sales with free shipping would be a better deal if you plan on buying more then 1.

Always gotta read the small print - at first I was planning a trip over there at $5 each lol.

Had me at $5.

Lost me at 1 per customer.

Gimmicky sales plot if you ask me.

If Im driving by, why not? They clear inventory, I snag an inexpensive range mag.

If this was during a panic these guys would be highly spoken of for the affordable price. And with an uncertain future ahead.. a cheap mag is a cheap mag (if you're nearby)

Its a way to get people to the shop, I appreciate it.

Let me guess, only 3 available at this price. But they have some other brand for $20/ea.
All the times I've been in there they've had box loads, literally stacked on top of each other. Normal price is $10/each (no limit), which is still a good price.

Sorry for the confusion about the 1/customer limit. :oops: Didn't think someone would drive out just to save $5, but if you happened to be in the neighborhood, especially with friends/family, you could still score a few at $5/each. Fixed thread title to reflect this.

I have unopened boxes of them. I order some whenever PSA does the $8.99 and free shipping. NW Armory usually sells them for $10/each in a wooden bin. I won't even get out of bed to save $5 on ONE.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top