JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey, Sorry for the blast. It is pretty challenging to find a brace or blade that fits the Aero Precision Pistol buffer tube. The link below is the kit that I bought. Please let me know what you are running and if you like it. I appreciate any help you can provide.

This one is affordable and pretty decent. The one con is that the QD are just poly with no steel insert, so I would imagine they won't wear exceptionally well with hard use.

I think most people prefer the milspec tube (vs pistol tube) and use an SBA3 or SBA4 brace. They are pretty spendy, IMHO. There are some cheap ($20-$30ish) similiar types on amazon that seems to work pretty good... since... a plastic blade is a plastic blade. YMMV

Different styles are available if you search "pistol brace" on Amazon. All are chineseium and YMMV

Be aware that there are 2 different types of pistol tubes. All smooth and KAK style that have several position holes to run a kak style stabilizer. Yours is a smooth tube.

Also to be aware... the ATF braced pistol rule will likely be announced in December that will make nearly all braced/stabilized pistols SBR's that would require applying for a tax stamp as an NFA item.

Last Edited:
To add... my thinking on it... if you ultimately plan to SBR your pistol and get a tax stamp, you might as well just go with a mil-spec tube and slap your favorite buttstock on it once you have it.

In the interim, one of the cheapo plastic jobs would likely hold you over until the rule goes into effect, it would qualify for amnesty, and once you get your tax stamp you're only out $20... vs.... $100 for an SBA or similar if you are swtiching it over to a full on buttstock, anyway.

You'll need some kind of brace or stabilizer on it if you are going for the amnesty tax stamp.

To add... my thinking on it... if you ultimately plan to SBR your pistol and get a tax stamp, you might as well just go with a mil-spec tube and slap your favorite buttstock on it once you have it.

In the interim, one of the cheapo plastic jobs would likely hold you over until the rule goes into effect, it would qualify for amnesty, and once you get your tax stamp you're only out $20... vs.... $100 for an SBA or similar if you are swtiching it over to a full on buttstock, anyway.

You'll need some kind of brace or stabilizer on it if you are going for the amnesty tax stamp.
What rule are you talking about?

A brief recap and primer. Tons of info around. Here as well. Basically, most braced pistols will be reclassified as SBR's and require a tax stamp under the NFA as a "dangerous weapon". IOW, made illegal to own or possess without a tax stamp.

I have one you can try. If it works it's all yours. It's somewhere in the closet where I left it when I came out and transitioned to SBRs. I am finally happy with how I identify. Lol.

For real though, I have one that is held on by the tension of a few bolts. I may have the buffer tube that goes with it as well. It's like the KAK blade. If you want it I'll give it to you.

Last Edited:
I have one you can try. If it works it's all yours. It's somewhere in the closet where I left it when I came out and transitioned to SBRs. I am finally happy with how I identify. Lol.

For real though, I have one that is held on by the tension of a few bolts. I may have the buffer tube that goes with it as well. It's like the KAK blade. If you want it I'll give it to you.
Where r u located?

Where r u located?

F3D990D7-2AF2-42F1-8EEE-E5C4B091CE4D.jpeg