JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So like the title says, I recently picked this colt ar15 a2 from Oregon rifle works. Has govt carbine roll stamp and only law enforcement/ military use only. Came with magpul back up sight and surefire m500 weapon light. Sorry for the mess. I wanted a colt for a sopmod rep project but will end up selling the flashlight to buy the rails

20230819_202627.jpg 20230819_202624.jpg 20230819_202605.jpg 20230819_202547.jpg

I know the a2 had the carry handle and plastic hand guards. The a3 was flat top with plastic hand guards and a true m4 had the kac ris since I had to carry one on deployment. But still 780 didn't seem like a bad price for this

Nice deal. Has any checked an actual M4 or M16 for accuracy? They say, 2-3 moa but commercially available rigs seem to be regularly better. Should be the same, but is it?

I get the nostalgia. I have three very basic clones myself. None with anything Colt, so congrats. The 14.5 chrome lined barrel I have from Brownells shoots just over moa. I never shot anything above average when enlisted.

Nice deal. Has any checked an actual M4 or M16 for accuracy? They say, 2-3 moa but commercially available rigs seem to be regularly better. Should be the same, but is it?

I get the nostalgia. I have three very basic clones myself. None with anything Colt, so congrats. The 14.5 chrome lined barrel I have from Brownells shoots just over moa. I never shot anything above average when enlisted.
It's going to be awhile before I get it sighted in and stuff since I don't know what optic I want to use and since it's new it's on the bottom of the upgrade list. I probably will take it in and get it cut to 14.3 and do a war comp pin and welded

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top