JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
About 3 pounds worth please. I'm putting in at least one honey bee hive this spring. My dad always had bees on the farm in Iowa and there is lots of room and pollen about for them bee busy. I've also joined the local beekeepers club so educated advice and help are almost next door.

Better than goldfish :)

I heard new keeping is one giant pain in that a—. True?

I think true. My dad just caught swarms. The local club seems to take a more pro-active 'mothering' approach.

I meant i was buying the Honey from Costco. I'm stuck in the suburbs unfortunately.

There is no law in the RCW against keeping of bees. I've heard that most complaints are about either swarming or another species of nasty biting/stinging windshield fodder, not honey bees going about their business.

Those are not honey bees. If they were, you'd have some floor joist or stud wall honey and on a warm day, your house would sound like a distant indy 500. My grandmother's old farm house had bees and its a huge mess.
Yes, if you let it go that far. I've had to deal with ground bees, yellow jackets, bald faced hornets and honey bees. Catch it early enough and it's not that bad. I live in suburbia, not the back forty.
Unfortunately my neighborhood deals with this stuff pretty often.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top