JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Jesus.... Talk about a perfect truck gun. $110? Wow... File? No... Just soak the shells in WD-40 before you load it to fix feed issues. Get one for the wife's car! Pay no attention to it sticking out from under the seat! Tell her it is a new floormat!

*EDIT
Gosh drat it. I ordered one. I'll get the file ready and report back if I remember. I need to stop watching the "Great Deals" section.

Last Edited:
Jesus.... Talk about a perfect truck gun. $110? Wow... File? No... Just soak the shells in WD-40 before you load it to fix feed issues. Get one for the wife's car! Pay no attention to it sticking out from under the seat! Tell her it is a new floormat!

*EDIT
Gosh drat it. I ordered one. I'll get the file ready and report back if I remember. I need to stop watching the "Great Deals" section.
have you received the shotgun yet?

My dealer now has it. There was a slight issue because I got the F out of Portland and currently live in Anchorage. Whew. Turns out their "Free shipping" is only free in the lower 48. HI and AK, they said $25 shipping credit. But they contacted me and their customer service was excellent. Anyway, it is here in AK just waiting until tomorrow to pick it up. Can't speak to quality yet, but . . . $110, you can't lose. Right?

Finally picked up today. Yup. Feed issues. Interesting.

Load with light clay load and the shells feed easily and everything seems to work.

Load with anything heavier (Dummy rounds for me) and it is hit-or-miss. The issue is the diameter of the rim (or more accurately, the diameter of the mouth of the magazine). With a box of dummy rounds, some of them they appear to work fine. With other dummies out of the same box the clearance is too tight and they will pop into the magazine, but the spring won't push them out. Once in, they will move further up the magazine but won't come out. Get them out with a light tap from a cleaning rod inserted from the front. And finally, some of them (again, same box) won't even make it up into the magazine. The rim gets stuck on the lip of the magazine (break out the cleaning rod again). Basically, the magazine mouth is sized EXACTLY the diameter of a standard shell and will tolerate no variance.

Anyway, as @arakboss said: The magazine mouth will definitely need a little filing and polishing.
But I'm excited for my $120 (all in) brand new 12ga shotgun. Haven't taken to the range yet.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top