JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is a brand new upper from PSA, one of the leading manufacturers in the USA. Complete with BCG and CH.

Seal isn't even broken on the box, hence the stock photo. The extra 4 inches of barrel make a heck of a difference when you're starting to work out to longer ranges.

This upper is constantly out of stock due to popularity. I only have one, when it's gone, it's gone. First paid, first served.

It's just an upper so I can ship it, but I'm in Portland OR for anyone local, easy enough to just hand it off in person.

Cash only, no trades.

20231202_201358.jpg 7781740.jpg 20231202_231858.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Up for sale is a brand new upper from PSA, one of the leading manufacturers in the USA.

Seal isn't even broken on the box, hence the stock photo. The extra 4 inches of barrel make a heck of a difference when you're starting to work out to longer ranges.

This upper is constantly out of stock due to popularity. I only have one, when it's gone, it's gone. First paid, first served.

It's just an upper so I can ship it, but I'm in Portland OR for anyone local, easy enough to just hand it off in person.

View attachment 1774141 View attachment 1774142
Can you provide a photo of the sticker that's on the end of the box?

If you came and got it right now? I'd kick $10 off. But it's already priced at a bit of a loss, compared to buying it from PSA and paying their outrageous shipping fees.

I can only go so low on a brand new upper :)

If you're after more of a deal, I do have an Anderson AR-15 up with a boatload of brand new mags for only $700.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top