JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
North Plains
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling a NIB P320 SubCompact conversion kit. Too small for me. Was a Christmas gift. Never fired. Sell for $300 (less than I paid for it).

This YouTube video shows a very similar model and compares it to other subcompacts if interested.

IMG_4259 (1).jpg IMG_4258.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:
would a savage 17 hrm heavy barrel in stainless or black [your choice] one in a blue boyd's stock and 1 in a boyd's thumbhole stock... if interested pm me and i'll give you my phone # and text you photos... thanks

Hi Ringo. Thanks for the note. I'm planning on using these funds to help purchase a new full or compact size 9mm. This subcompact is great but Too small for me. Not looking for a rifle. Would consider a 9mm trade though

In the video you linked she says her kit came with a size small subcompact grip frame, is this one a size small or a medium? She also complains about a CA magazine, yours is? Does yours have two magazines?

Bryan

Hi Bryan. I don't know about the size. It wasn't labeled or purchased as anything other than subcompact. I pulled that video because it showed how to install the firing unit for those unfamiliar with the p330 platform.
There are 2 10 round mags:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews