JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i went to Ontario last night to buy my nonresident Oregon fishing licence, the girl told me to call ODFG and get registered as a 100% Disabled Vet (That I am) and it would be free. Does anyone know what I need to prove my disability? I will call the ODFW on Monday but would like to be prepared.

log onto Ebenefits and print your "Official Letter" stating your service connected rating and then submit it to ODFW. The documents had to come off of ebenefits VA site for Washington.

i went to Ontario last night to buy my nonresident Oregon fishing licence, the girl told me to call ODFG and get registered as a 100% Disabled Vet (That I am) and it would be free. Does anyone know what I need to prove my disability? I will call the ODFW on Monday but would like to be prepared.
Free camping for 2 weeks a year also

I got my boss into listening to Joe Rogan podcasts and he got all gung ho about wanting to try hunting. He's a disabled Vet, and was really excited to see the perks for Disabled Vets in buying hunting licenses.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top