JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is there usually someone there with reloading components? Went to the hillsburo show looking for powder and primers, and just didnt find what I was after.

There will be some reloading supplies, unknown if it will be what you need.
I know I will have some brass for sale. Mostly 30-06 some belted mag. brass.

There will be some reloading supplies, unknown if it will be what you need.
I know I will have some brass for sale. Mostly 30-06 some belted mag. brass.

I'm OK on brass. Need large rifle primers, maybe .30cal bullets. Buddy wants me to help him reload for his .357 so will need to pick up some dies, and powder for that. He's been saving brass so think we are ok on that.

I'll probably go I remember admission for this show being cheap.

I'm OK on brass. Need large rifle primers, maybe .30cal bullets. Buddy wants me to help him reload for his .357 so will need to pick up some dies, and powder for that. He's been saving brass so think we are ok on that.

I'll probably go I remember admission for this show being cheap.

I believe admission is $3.00
Parking is FREE

This show is mainly collectors and characters, I enjoy it even if you don,t find what your looking for you'll probably find something you want.

I sometimes go just to be one of the "characters"

8 former US Presidents have been NRA Members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

People buy guns there I personally bought apistol there from a dealer and we did a backround check I am not sure what the law is for private sellers, but i think if there are so many guns in one place there is a BR check requirment. Not possitive though? $20.00 for a years membership and you don't have to pay the entry fee!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top