JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone able to locate one of these in the open market that I could get my hands on. Price & Availability?

NIB or LNIB
Walther P99c AS trigger group
9mm
Ambi slide release only (H&K style)
Black prefered, Two tone acceptable

Picture attached

THX

Last Edited:
Went to a local gun store today. I'm just so irritated. Asked if they would special order for me. I wasn't rushing anybody for an answer. Willing to leave information and let them call me. So busy telling me why I was wrong. I've done the research. They are NOT all the same trigger systems!!

I ran into the same problem and have all but given up on the way most local shops do business. My last firearm was ordered through Davidsons guns (www.galleryofguns.com - Buy guns online, top brands, best price, best service, best warranty; all types of guns: revolvers, rifles, pistols and shotguns.) online, was a total of $100 less than Keiths (with BC), and I was treated very courteously by the receiving FFL (www.northwestrifleman.com). I'd say contact them and see if they can't get it for you. They were very eager to do research for me.

Or, buy from one of the online guys and ship to your local FFL:

walther - Google Product Search

RD8

Last Edited:
I ran into the same problem and have all but given up on the way most local shops do business. My last firearm was ordered through Davidsons guns (www.galleryofguns.com - Buy guns online, top brands, best price, best service, best warranty; all types of guns: revolvers, rifles, pistols and shotguns.) online, was a total of $100 less than Keiths (with BC), and I was treated very courteously by the receiving FFL (Northwest Rifleman - Celebrating the Outdoors). I'd say contact them and see if they can't get it for you. They were very eager to do research for me.

Or, buy from one of the online guys and ship to your local FFL:

walther - Google Product Search

RD8

I got an e-mail from Bud's police supply today who said that the P99c doesn't come with Ambi slide release. I just want to be sure so I sent an e-mail out tonight to Walther USA. Maybe if they don't they will? It can't hurt to ask. I also asked if the Non-ambi slide release could be added to a model or not.

Davidson's gallery of guns must just list what they have in stock? They had very little Walther items.

I'll do some research on the Northwest Rifleman - Celebrating the Outdoors

Thx

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews