JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello. Glad to be here. Although I haven't shot competivly since IHMSA in the 1970s I have always enjoyed guns and shooting even if I haven't devoted the time and resources that most of you likely have. My guns are an array of different firearms that I have purchased or traded for over the years. I have not been a member of a gun club for decades now but still shoot from my porch. and am interested in loading some cast bullet target ammo for 30/30, 30/06 and probably 6.5x 50 as I only have a 100 yd distance . Although at 70 I can't see or shoot like I used to it's a lot of fun especially with friends.

6D21108A-A817-4E4D-93A0-4005FDF52FDA.jpeg

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

You can put it in your signature :)

Your Avatar has to be a picture, but your signature (like where I quote the line from Shane) is text
I thought it was the misplaced pic of my bike, I don't know how to remove it. Thanks for the tip, I don't do well with online stuff.🙄

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top