JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
MidwayUSA had genuine parts kits before the panic.
I haven't checked lately.
You will probably have to use several vendors to collect all your parts.
Download and print off the Glock Parts Order Form and highlight the parts you need.
Do your search using the part number. You'll get to know all the top vendors.

I would stay away from Glock Store.
Far away.

Not a fan of aftermarket small parts for Glock.
Get genuine Glock small parts if you can.

Last Edited:
MidwayUSA had genuine parts kits before the panic.
I haven't checked lately.
You will probably have to use several vendors to collect all your parts.
Download and print off the Glock Parts Order Form and highlight the parts you need.
Do your search using the part number. You'll get to know all the top vendors.

I would stay away from Glock Store.
Far away.

Not a fan of aftermarket small parts for Glock.
Get genuine Glock small parts if you can.
Seems like quite the ordeal

Oregon Rifleworks has the majority of the OEM Glock upper and lower parts in the glass case by the optics. They are itemized and may be a little more expensive then buying in a kit but it may be worth checking out.

It really isnt. just use the ZP upper parts descriptions, find corresponding gen3 glock part numbers and start checking around. I got all my last g5 upper parts from TJs save the extractor and channel liner (was sold out there).

from memory;
the firing pin assembly and extractor plunger spring assembly can be bought as 1 component each. Makes it easy, also the recoil assembly.

then its the extractor, safety spring and pin, back plate, channel liner.

Last Edited:
It's not bad.
I scratch built a 17, 19 and a P80(19) pre-COVID and I still had to search around a bit for parts.
And as you get to know the design, you may want to stray a little.
For instance, I like :
trigger - Overwatch TAC
slide lock lever - DelTac
mag release - Vickers (for Gen 3)
connector - OEM Minus
striker spring - Wolff 4lb (for range gun)

For OEM, Midwayusa is your best bet. They typically have some "most common" 9mm all in one kits, but anything else you typically have to order part by part. I actually prefer that since I am partial to certain parts, IE., extended mag release, certain pins, etc. To note that their kit prices vs. buying part by part doesn't vary much, except on occassion when the kits will be more heavily discounted. But that doesn't happen often these days. There was a recent period where Glock wasnt supplying parts to the consumer retailers so... don't expect many fantastic sales while the supply chain is still rebounding.

They often run free shipping promotions so if you wait for it, it can save you the add-on cost and will typically be less than anyone elses I've every found. You can also be assured about what you're getting.

MANY that sell parts kits (even those that claim to be OEM) have a tendancy to substitue 3rd party parts into their kits or, "generics". IE., It's not uncommon for a seller to include a 9mm extractor in their .40S&W or other caliber kits. Or... sell one kit they say is compatible with several models that are mixed calibers. Yeah... that's not how it works, buddy. ;) The most common subsitution I see is the trigger bar assembly.

The other good option for low cost OEM kits is granger tactical. They are very competitive with midway, however.... they are sometimes known to slip in the "universal" 9mm ejector into kits where it doesn't belong. Will they function? Yes. But if you are ponying up for OEM parts for reliability... do you really want to be paying for an ejector that is not designed for your caliber firearm?

In a pinch I've used granger, but always email them first to confirm which ejector will be included with the kit. They have always been accomodating to include the right one, but I also noted that they sell on ebay and are one supplier that lists the 9mm ejector part number on many of their kits that shouldn't be.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top