JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Handsome, custom-made long gun rack which accommodates 6 scoped long guns. Medium oak colored finish and made of solid oak wood. Made in Weaverville, North Carolina this last summer and shipped to me here in Oregon. With easy, wall mountable bar bracket, with which the rack can be lifted off of the wall by lifting off the retaining bar if or whenever needed. Called the "Deputy" model. Can give you website or contact info if you're curious. Very stable, convenient and useful rack. Paid $240.00. Sell for $95.00 firm, if you come and pick it up, since I don't need it anymore. Can deliver locally for nominal fee.

Last Edited:
OK, will send some pics. Looks like your former military. I spent 4 1/2 years in ASA/MI and 15 1/2 in JAGC. Retired from Army, AD in 1989. BTW, I'm in Tualatin, about 1 1/2 miles from the new Cabela's.

I glued that panel when I assembled the rack. I received it in the mail with the crack. It is probably unnoticeable and doesn't affect the strength of the rack. $100. for a nice new $240. rack is a great deal.

Yes I am currently a O4 MSC officer. I was the laisons officer to the medical, SOCOM, and Afghan government for 2 18 month tours. I am considering it just have to see if I have enough wall space. Collected to much overseas.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top