JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Easily the nicest guys in the Spokane area. Lots of used guns, they special order and have plenty of black rifles in stock. Not to get to excited but this is my favorite gun store. I tend to try the White Elephant for new guns as they are a local business and have been for 65 years and these guys for everything else.

Lonegunman's spot on...NWP&CA is the #1 shop to visit in the Spokane area. Keith will wheel and deal on prices or trades, he's very upfront when he doesn't know much about particular items. They've really embraced the Evil Black Rifles, something they were not doing 4-5 years ago. Always a good selection and upfront with charges and pricing for services.

Note a year since the last post here. A nice small shop. Bit of Olden Days ara with new and used guns. Boxes of parts. They had a good bit of .308 ammo cases on the shelf. I got a coupla long gun covers from the used bin. 3 guys all busy helping customers. Looks like one of the better shops to me.

There is NO better shop that is still open (Shooters supply in Yakima was equal) then NW Pawn. I have NEVER got a bad deal or had a problem with them. Super friendly and great help.

I was in there a few weeks ago and his shop had 1/2 the inventory it normally does which is good and bad to see. 3 of his racks that are normally full of cool guns were flat cleaned out.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.