JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a NHM 91 Norinco AK-47. 20" threaded barrel with a muzzle nut, UTG quad rail forearm, UTG pistol grip with interchangeable grip inserts, and a Tapco rear stock. Of course, it has the heavy match chrome lined barrel, and the 1.5 mm receiver which make these models so desirable.
This has around 700 rounds through it, and there is no perceivable wear anywhere.

This is an extremely accurate AK, the only time I tried to group it the sights were set way high which made me have to aim at the bottom of the target without a specific aiming point to hit on paper, and I only used one type of ammo, wolf black box, which produced a 1.5" group at 100 yards. I never tried any other brands or tried again after adjusting the sights. I'm positive you could get the group size to 1" just by running a few different brands through it to find what it likes (not to mention having sights that actually work correctly now). I was extremely surprised by how accurate this rifle is.

I will sell but I want to trade it for another AK variant with a 16" barrel. I love this gun and am tempted to have the barrel cut down and re-crowned, but I think that would ruin the value too much.
I know the prices of everything is way out of kilter right now, but I would like to keep the trade values at a realistic level. So don't try to trade your WASR 10 straight across (actually if you have a WASR, don't even bother. I don't want it.)

What I am looking for is a good quality AK in 7.62x39 like an Arsenal, Bulgarian, Norinco NHM 90, etc. Something with a 16" chrome lined barrel, and either an extra thick stamped receiver, or a milled receiver. I will throw in cash on my end if what you have is obviously worth more than this.

If you want to purchase it I'd like $950

PM me or call 3six0-5one8-2six06 anytime.

IMG_6138.JPG

IMG_6140.JPG

IMG_6148.JPG

IMG_6150.JPG