JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Stanwood
State
Washington
Zip Code
Norinco 1911a1. Chambered in .45 auto. Not shot from what I can tell. Lugs look fine though. All matching. Dont want to outright sell. Also open to trades, show me whatcha got! Really looking for military surplus firearms.
Includes 2 original number matching mags and 1 aftermarket mag. Also includes a basic holster.
Crossposted.

20230216_175743.jpg 20230216_175737.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Norinco makes the majority of the CCP's military firearms. My SKS was made by them. They also make an exact copy of the M-14 that sells for around $500 in Canada. They can no longer be imported into the United States. All are excellent firearms.

Norinco 1911a1. Chambered in .45 auto. Not shot from what I can tell. Lugs look fine though. All matching. Dont want to outright sell. Also open to trades, show me whatcha got! Really looking for military surplus firearms.
Includes 2 original number matching mags and 1 aftermarket mag. Also includes a basic holster.
Crossposted.

View attachment 1366931 View attachment 1366932
I have a mosin m44

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.