JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey all, im new to this forum and relatively new to guns. Bought my first gun the saturday after black friday 2011. The list below is what I own from my first to my recent.

Ruger sr9c
S&W M&P ar15-22
American classic 2 1911
Ruger sr22 pistol
Sig Sauer p238

I see nothing but fine choices! I bought a Smith & Wesson 500 and it looks a lot like Mr. Trigun that "kev350" is sport'n! You should get one too. lol

If you need another hook up... don't hesitate to look me up.

Welcome

I only know of the gunsmith by me that advertises here. Revelation Arms. I'm not sure if you are able to make the drive over. Search will yield feedback and other answers for you. Sorry, I could not be of more help.

DOA- im looking for a good gunsmith in the surrounding portland area for my 1911. Having some ftf and fte problems.

There's also a good chance that someone familiar with the platform could help. Not all problems require a gunsmith. I'd suggest describing your problems in a thread in the handgun discussion. I know a bit and there's people that know far more than I do who frequent the forum.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top