JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I can't pass on one of these coming available from a distributor because there is always someone that wants a fantastic bullpup at a great price. If you want to buy this the price will be $1300, or ask for a $40 cash discount if that is more your style.

GRFB18.GIF

KEL-TEC RFB 7.62 NATO RIFLE 18"BBL 20-SHOT BLACK MATTE
-18" chrome lined barrel
-Matte black synthetic stock
-Bayonet lug
-Fully ambidextrous
-Mil-Spec Picatinny rail
-20 round capacity standard FAL magazine

The rifle, Forward-ejecting, Bullpup (RFB) is a lightweight, air-cooled, gas operated, semi- automatic, forward ejecting, Bullpup-type rifle which feeds 7.62x51mm NATO cartridges from metric FAL style, self contained, detachable, steel, box type magazines. It is totally ambidextrous, uses a tilting bolt locking mechanism, and a short-stroke gas piston to actuate the bolt carrier.

The RFB is a revolutionary design utilizing aircraft quality components made on state of the art CNC machinery. Every single aspect of the design has been thoroughly tested to ensure the utmost in reliability, function, and ease of use. The RFB has a medium weight barrel made of 4140 Chrome-Molybdenum ordinance grade Steel, with a chrome-lined bore and chamber in lengths of 18". The rifling rate of twist is 1 turn in 11.25 inches/285.75mm. All barrels come threaded to accept 5/8 –24 TPI muzzle accessories and 18" models come equipped with an A2-style compensator except where prohibited by law. All sheet metal components are made of aircraft quality 4130 steel. The bolt and receiver are made of 4140 steel. The gas system on the RFB is made of 4140 steel and internally plated. It is designed to be low maintenance and be corrosion resistant.

Just getting some of these rifles in stock to be able to offer is like pulling teeth. They are so difficult to obtain and the demand far exceeds the supply. On a cool scale of one to ten these are a twelve.

What I think will make this move faster is a trade. Here are the two models on my short list, both are Smith & Wesson model 629s, I can't make up my mind which I would get more use out of.

Item number 170320 with the 6" weighted barrel PERFORMANCE CENTER® Model 629 Competitor 6" Weighted Barrel | Smith & Wesson 170320_01_lg_0.jpg

or Item number 170318. PERFORMANCE CENTER® Model 629 .44 Magnum® Hunter | Smith & Wesson
170318_01_lg_0.jpg

If you have one of these revolvers in new or like new condition, and would be more interested in a new bullpup then let's talk! If you have a comparable .44 Magnum or .460 Magnum I might be interested, please twist my arm and show me what you have to offer.

Lucky

We have one of these available from a vendor... let me see if i have a request for a RFB and we might be able to dealer trade... or something. The 2 tone one is allocated, but I might be able to get that one also. I just have to call the vendor in the AM

Mike
Capture.PNG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.