JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Moses Lake
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my New York Arms Co - 16g - Break Action - 36" barrel - 1898 manufacture date

This was part of my father in laws collection. Letting this one go as it holds no sentimental value and I'm hoping someone has a need or desire for it.

Everything seems to function as it should. Needs to be cleaned up a bit.

Asking $100.00 O.B.O. I'm open to hear cash or trade offers.

Possible trades
- ammo in 22lr, 9mm (prefer 124gr), 223, 300blk (supers), 7.62x39, 6.5 grendel
- AR parts
- AK parts
- red dots
- ?

Any and all fees are buyers responsibility... maybe... see new info below.

EDITED TO ADD NEW INFO
: Taking @Potatoman advice I tried digging deeper into this and here's what I found.

This was originally manufactured by Crescent Firearms Company. Cresent sold these to a multitude of other companies under various names. Including New York Arms Co.

H&D purchased Cresent in the late 19th century. In the 1940s all the original records were lost, making dating these difficult. A man named Joseph Vorisek later compiled a new date of manufacture list which is what is used today.

Per the dates that Mr. Vorisek came up with, this particular shotgun was manufactured in 1898. Per the 1898 rule it would be considered an antique provided it could be proven that was in fact the manufacture date.

20230330_145055.jpg 20230330_145037.jpg 20230330_145007.jpg 20230330_144955.jpg 20230330_144939.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Selling my New York Arms Co - 16g - Break Action - 36" barrel - 1898 manufacture date

This was part of my father in laws collection. Letting this one go as it holds no sentimental value and I'm hoping someone has a need or desire for it.

Everything seems to function as it should. Needs to be cleaned up a bit.

Asking $120.00 O.B.O. Based on what I can find I think this is a fair price. If not, I'm open to hear cash or trade offers.

Any and all fees are buyers responsibility... maybe... see new info below.

EDITED TO ADD NEW INFO
: Taking @Potatoman advice I tried digging deeper into this and here's what I found.

This was originally manufactured by Crescent Firearms Company. Cresent sold these to a multitude of other companies under various names. Including New York Arms Co.

H&D purchased Cresent in the late 19th century. In the 1940s all the original records were lost, making dating these difficult. A man named Joseph Vorisek later compiled a new date of manufacture list which is what is used today.

Per the dates that Mr. Vorisek came up with, this particular shotgun was manufactured in 1898. Per the 1898 rule it would be considered an antique provided it could be proven that was in fact the manufacture date.

View attachment 1394108 View attachment 1394109 View attachment 1394110 View attachment 1394111 View attachment 1394112
Price drop. Someone has to want this thing...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.