JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello! I recently relocated to Seattle, Washington from out of state. The PNW welcomed me with a blanket of snow! I am interested in getting some recommendations for good outdoor ranges within about an hour's drive from Seattle. Also interested in trying out competition for the first time (USPSA, etc), and would love to hear recommendations for where to start for someone new to competitive shooting. Thank you for any advice you can provide!

Sam

I would recommend Issaquah Sportsman Club over Kenmore, personally.

I shoot Shotgun at Kenmore, pistol at West Coast North and rifle, well, I try really hard not to shoot rifles at a range around here (at least that 1hr from Seattle requirement).

Welcome to NWFA and Seattle!;)

Last Edited:
There are some nice facilities down here around Tacoma and Puyallup. Tacoma Sportsman's Club has been nice when I've visited, and my home range is Tacoma Rifle and Revolver club. Both 200 yard max rifle.

Welcome
@American123 has a group that he shoots with down there .
Kinda a three gun DEAL

You are correct.

Renton fish and game club. Outdoor, open to public and members, membership being highly cost advantageous for a married couple or someone who individually goes to the range more than 8 times a year with a friend.

I use the action bay for individual training with friends / family, but I recently stopped participating in the "black rifle matches" because they started to charge $5 in addition to the membership cost. Since I can already access the action bay on my own time and do my own drills, it became just a competition of ego. Having "won" it multiple times I'm fine with someone else doing that and me saving $5 and practicing what I want to.

That all being said, I think it's a a great range and is under an hour drive outside of Seattle.

Hello! I recently relocated to Seattle, Washington from out of state. The PNW welcomed me with a blanket of snow! I am interested in getting some recommendations for good outdoor ranges within about an hour's drive from Seattle. Also interested in trying out competition for the first time (USPSA, etc), and would love to hear recommendations for where to start for someone new to competitive shooting. Thank you for any advice you can provide!

Sam

Welcome from Idaho!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top