JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$87
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
kalispell mt 59903
State
Montana
This ad is no longer correct.
The entire system is still available but not as currently advertised.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Good morning Pat. Once I hit my 80s, I was still happy to say that as far as phones and texting and everything that goes with it is still a mystery to me. LOL.
I'm going to call you later this morning, but even though I'm the long retired owner, I'm still not able to handle supplying you with what you're after. It's all done automated on the computer. I don't think I'm allowed to post the website here.
I'm in Kalispell Montana, and I'll give you the info after I take care of a few things in the armory.
Thank you.
Pierre

Good morning. Yes we do. It's actually the prototype that I made in 1999 for my own rifle, and since then something over 3,000 of them are out there by now. I don't use my own OBM system because all of my load data was developed with the original offset mount. I think it was around a year ago that I had few young fellows who doubted the accuracy of using that original mount. I produced nine photos of military rifles from the second world war from different countries that all used the offset system.

Essentially, it's the same as the M1D Garand sniper offset, and once zeroed in as shown in the diagram, your point of impact will stay the same out as far as you can practicably shoot. I caved in to the younger generation about four months ago and developed the OBM which ejects out the left side of the K31, but as I said, I still don't use it and have no need to.

clamp6.jpg clamp7.jpg clamp8.jpg monta4a.jpg k31 sight in.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.