JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey ya'll names shawn, I grew up around firearms but never really messed with them recently I bought a Savage .17 HMR and a gun cabinet... got it all home set it up put rifle in cabinet looked at my girl and said "Babe.... I want another one" LoL she looked at me and said I knew it lol you haven't even fired that one. I'm addicted to make a long story short, so I look forward to learning a lot from this site. Also looking for a safe outdoor free shooting spot for my girl and I to go fire a few rounds, I don't like dealing with the idiots that most of these "Free" spots attract. Thanks! :s0155:

Welcome! And yes, it's an addiction... 1 gun just turns into another and another.

The best way to find a "free" spot is to head out deep into BLM or Forest Lands and find a nice gravel pit. Also, don't be "that guy" who brings old computer monitors/microwaves/washing machines/ect... out to shoot & leave them as trash. This makes us all look bad and is a good way to get our favorite spots shut down.

Do some searching on the forums for local spots to shoot at.

haha thanks guys and I'm not that guy lol I don't load up tv's and stuff like that... Anything that I do bring I take with me. For example when My girl and I go fishing at hagg (Off the bank) We take a trash bag and we always leave with everyone else crap that they left, we usually fill up a bag and take it with us. Just the kind of ppl we are. But yes... alll ive done since I bought the gun is look for more lol and I haven't even fired this one.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top