JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome from East Anglia, UK! Yes, we DO shoot!!

That's me under the Portland Bolt hat....

1640994047303.png

Welcome aboard.

From Elko of all places!

Random question, but I'd the Star basque restaurant still in Elko?

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're in Nevada but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

New Lass on the block thanks to my fella - Ageingstudent. He speaks highly of this platform and encouraged me to join.
I have been around guns my whole life, growing up in a small rural mining community which is now of course much bigger. I remember going shooting after school driving the families four-wheeler and my rifle strapped on my back, driving the back roads to get to the best shooting spot in the hills.
I've been collecting brass, learning how to reload as well as the mechanics of each gun that I'm lucky enough to shoot for the last year. It helps to have an awesome fella like Ageingstudent to show you the ropes. Can't wait to keep learning and all the adventures that await.
Welcome !

Whoa, major thread necro here...
Meh... It was just a few months ago that someone brought one back from the dead at 9 years and a few months.
Damn near got to reaping the 10-year resurrection curse, though...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews