JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
NE Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I had this advertised as a G19 by mistake earlier and have added pictures. Brand new unfired (except once at the factory) Glock G45 gen 5 MOS 9mm and a brand new Trijicon SRO 5.0 MOA available for this pistol. Pistol still has factory oil visible in many places. The G45 and SRO where both purchased in the last 6 months and neither has been used. I've decided to make a switch to Beretta PX4 Storm's and this Glock needs a new home. Price for pistol with SRO sight mounted is $1100 or pistol alone for $600. Pistol has taller Trijicon open sights so they can still be used with the SRO mounted. The SRO is not available separately as I have another pistol I will use it on if it doesn't sell with the G45. Not interested in any trades except possibly for a new PX4 Storm compact in 9mm and some cash my way (no subcompacts or .40 S&W's). Price is firm, if it doesn't sell at asking price I'll keep it. Will only show or sell at a FFL of your choice within 15 miles of NE Hillsboro Oregon. Transfer fees at buyers expense. Sorry about the lint/dust in the pictures. My eyesight isn't as good as it once was and until I looked at the pictures I didn't even notice it. I took the pictures in my woodshop.

001 G45.jpg 002 G45.jpg 003 G45.jpg 004 G45.jpg 005 G45.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.