JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$95
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
150 Rounds of 223. 95.00 Trade for 1000 small pistol primers.

223.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I guess I could offer to trade it for small pistol primers that are going for 5 times what they cost on the shelf. If only we could find it.

So Glad some of you found some at Bi Mart, good for you!!! Get a bunch and be the special person who goes out to 4 places looking for it drives to get it, stands in line, sells it for the same price you bought it for.
Crap, I have been trying to find small pistol primers for weeks, people are selling it for 150 for 1000 it goes on the shelf for about 35.00 I have not called anyone names for the mark up and don't plan to do so. It says if you don't like the price of an item simply move on.

....where exactly in my offer did I call you a name.. Simply threw you an offer on an item you had for sale. I retract my offer now after seeing how you reacted tho. Glws

Ii' sorry, somewhere I read on this site about Price gouging stuff I thought it was your post It would imply some kind of bottom feeders I'm almost sure that was the intention. Not you, not that intention, Sorry my mistake.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top