JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Bergara
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Centralia
State
Washington
Selling my brand new Bergara B14 HMR bolt action rifle chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor. The rifle is brand new and has never been fired (I am the original owner); I will admit that I was swayed by the marketing and positive reviews on this rifle and ordered it online with the intention of using it as a hunting rifle but once I picked it up I realized that it is a bit heavier than what I was looking for. That said it is a beautiful rifle with a smooth action so I am sure it will make someone happy for $900.

Willing to meet at FFL of buyers choice within reasonable distance of Centralia, WA or I will ship it to the FFL of buyers choice. I can provide more info/images upon request.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have this same rifle and it's a tack driver. My hand loads sitting behind a Hornady ELD-X 143gn bullet shoots dimes all day. But you are correct, it's not what I would drag into the woods, a bit heavy. More of a awesome range toy or sitting on a hill calling in coyotes. I have a mountain 2.0 for my hike in rifle.

I should also call out that I did upgrade the trigger to a Calvin Elite Timney at 8oz. Definitely not a hunting trigger, but man anyone I put behind it goes that is AMAZING to shoot.

Good luck with sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.