JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
RCBS
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Lake Havasu
State
Other
Looking for a case trimmer that goes in a drill or similar. Would really like the Tri Way Trimmer or similar please.

Also need case gauges for .223 and 6.5 Grendel

Need electronic powder measure dispenser

Bench top deprimer

Small base .223 die set Prefer rcbs

Kenetic bullet puller

Swagger tool for small primer pockets

Thanks guys and gals for all your help

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Swagger tool for small primer pockets
I have an RCBS I was considering getting rid of. Bench mounted.
also comes with large pocket swager.

I think I even have the long socket head bolts for bench mounting (if you run a 4x4 on the leading edge)
Mounting plate not included unless you are going to run the Inline Fabrication quick change system. We could work a deal on the whole setup and those .223 dies if you are still interested.

image.jpg

I have an RCBS I was considering getting rid of. Bench mounted.
also comes with large pocket swager.

I think I even have the long socket head bolts for bench mounting (if you run a 4x4 on the leading edge)
Mounting plate not included unless you are going to run the Inline Fabrication quick change system. We could work a deal on the whole setup and those .223 dies if you are still interested.

View attachment 815490
Definitely grabbing all that. Hit my pm with a total sir and I'll for sure send you monies

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.