JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale or trade... gen5 Glock 19 MOS with upgrades.
-everything from the factory, including the stock OEM parts I've switched out. (Yes, I still have the stock barrel too)
-Rival Arms spiral fluted and threaded match barrel
-Harrington Arms XL comp
-Vortex Vemon red dot sight
-Tyrant designs trigger, extended mag release, and slide back plate, +5 magazine extension. (All cnc aluminum)
-NDZ recoil spring tuning system (steel guide rod with replacement springs from #11 to #20 pounds)
-(2) 15 round mags (1) 20 round mag
I am the original owner and the firearm looks and functions like new. Very low round count somewhere in the neighborhood of 300-400 rounds (Less than that on the factory takeoffs). I built this pistol and then decided to go the glock 34 route instead. Looking for 1100 cash or trade

20230128_001424.jpg 20230128_001415.jpg 20230128_001357.jpg 20230128_001043.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I don't have a ton of experience with red dot sights, but I don't have any complaints on the venom. Little weird getting used to the dot as opposed to standard iron sights, but with time I've grown to really like the red dot style sights

Did you already pick up a Glock 34 ? I have a Glock 34 MOS gen 5 only shot 49 rounds thru it if you were up for trading ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.