JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have used this for a few deer hunting trips and really enjoy carrying it in the field. I replaced the sling swivels with Uncle Mikes so the rifle would accept a military sling. I shortened the stock to look more balanced (12 inches from trigger to butt pad). It also allowed me to have a pack on or larger jacket and still have a comfortable cheek weld. Comes with scope rings, 5 round magazine, 20 round steel mag and 100 rounds of ammo. Buyer pays transfer fee. Looking for a Portland area buyer.

Mini14 foward ring.jpg Mini14.jpg 1 foot.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Lots of opinions on that topic and I suggest you Google it if you have questions. I shoot a lot of 5.56 in my AR's but this Mini has seen a majority of .223 just because I was looking for it to be a hunting rifle.

I'm kind of confused why this still isn't sold because I sent a PM about 60 minutes after it was posted originally and was responded to the next day saying:
"Gene
I did purchase new. Can't remember if it was at GI Joe's or Riches Gun shop. I have 600 rounds through it. Mostly .223 target and hunting ammo
You are second in line. Will advise if #1 does not work out"

Pretty obvious #1 didn't work out and I was forgotten... So I will pass ;) GLWS

Hey everyone, I am going to lock this item down for a while. There is a committed buyer but my scheduled has created some issues to getting it done. I hope I did not create too much frustration for those following this one. If the deal does not get finished I will bring the add back up. Thanks all.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.