JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a pair of new and unused medium regular gortex pants. Perfect condition, with tags and it's G.I. $45 I also have two pairs of the Gen III level 5 multicam trousers as well. They are new with tags and $45 each

GEN III Extreme Wet/Cold Weather Jacket and Trousers are designed for use in moderate to cold wet conditions as a hard shell layer combined with other base and insulative layers.

Constructed with two-layer GORE-TEX® and seam-sealed throughout, the Jacket and Trousers provide an outstanding light-weight, completely waterproof, windproof and breathable level of protection against the elements with 50% less bulk than previous systems. Level VI also incorporates near infrared signature reduction technology further enhancing soldier survivability.

•Durable Ripstop Nylon
•3 Layer Wind Proof, Water Proof, Breathable Material
•Taped Seams
•Fly Slide Fastener
•Two Pass Through Pockets with Velcro Type Flaps for Water Protection
• 3/4 Leg (Starting from the Bottom) Side Zippers with a Velcro Type Flap Cover for Easy Access When Donning Over Other Layers or Boots
•Elastic Cuffs with a Strap for Adjustability
•Waist has an Elastic Cord with Barrel Locks for Adjustability, Belt Loops and Provisions for Suspenders
•Lightweight, Easy to Pack
•Level VI Extreme Wet/Cold Weather
•Color: Multi Cam
•Genuine U.S. Military Issue
•Made in the U.S.A.

imagesCAVQ350D.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals