JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just chatted with a CS rep and they will ship the magazine to WA state if the order is made before 6/20/22.
They also confirmed that this is a genuine milsurp mag, not a commercial production.

Use code OFFER66666 for free shipping over $49.

Last Edited:
Good to know. I was looking at trying 3x grade 2 & 3 and saw the estimated shipping ETA was 7/1. I'll bite and try them out with the free shipping
Edit:
Midway already shipped my order. about a 90min turn around. good for them for prioritizing WA.

Last Edited:
Got my mags today. I spot checked a few and they all look the same, very minimal wear or handling marks and no rust at all. Heavy on the cosmoline like surplus should be:D

Overall I'm extremely pleased. Now if only you could still pick up surplus 40 rounders for that cheap...

20220623_185439.jpg 20220623_185444.jpg

Got my mags today. I spot checked a few and they all look the same, very minimal wear or handling marks and no rust at all. Heavy on the cosmoline like surplus should be:D

Overall I'm extremely pleased. Now if only you could still pick up surplus 40 rounders for that cheap...

View attachment 1227738 View attachment 1227739
I received mine yesterday, very pleased as well. Will need a little cleanup of course, but it's like these were refurbished and put in storage (as far as springs and followers).

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top