JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***OFF THE MARKET... FOUND AN AMAZING 1911 AND WAS ABLE TO WORK IT WITHOUT PARTING WITH MY BABY***

Beautiful Marlin Original Golden 39A. Furniture is great and still has an amazing finish. Bluing in great shape. Pre safety, made in 1985. Comes with a very nice older soft case. Has weaver scope mount and also has original iron sights (even still has the hood on the front sight)

Took her out today and put 50 flawless down the pipe. The Marlin 39 is the cream of the crop of lever 22's, often imitated, and never duplicated (sorry Henry rifles). The prices on these jsut keeps going up up and away.

Those of you with Marlin 39's on your radar know that they are becoming a rare find this old and in this good of shape. It is only being considered for sale because I have recently even bit by the 1911 bug.

only trades are noted below. FTF in Portland metro area.

ONLY trades I am specifically interested in (I'll put cash on top of course):

1. Colt 1911
2. Remington R1 Enhanced
3. Other quality 1911's considered on a case by case basis, but not near as likely as the two above

4c733d02-16c4-8ab6.jpg
4c733d02-1721-ec0c.jpg
4c733d02-1749-39a4.jpg
4c733d02-1770-87c1.jpg 4c733d02-177c-8064.jpg