JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
I have a lightly used Manticore M92/M85 flash hider for sale.
Mounted on my M92, shot through little.
These are threaded for the M85/M92 pistols. (26mm thread) Ive since gone with an SVD type flash hider for the "look".

These sell for $49.99 new (plus shipping)
Yours for $30

If you make a recent (6/24/22 onward) donation or gift a membership to a member on the forum
(and can provide proof of said donation) this can be yours.

Shipping may take a little while due to my work schedule.

image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I know the donation period for this quarter is over, if you decide to offer this again and circumstances change about shipping I would be interested. The model design seems to have changed on Manticore's site and I like the looks of the one you have.

I know the donation period for this quarter is over, if you decide to offer this again and circumstances change about shipping I would be interested. The model design seems to have changed on Manticore's site and I like the looks of the one you have.
If you donate $30 to the forum Ill ship on my dime. I simply need proof of recent donation, I think NWFA emails a receipt with all the info pertaining to a donation or perhaps an admin can verify

Anything from 3/31/22 onward (thru April) for the current spring fund raiser.

This is one of the very first models Manticore came out with. Ive since gone with a different route for my builds so this is on the chopping block. I think Ive used it one time at the range before shifting to a 4 piece flash hider.

If you donate, PM me and we can hammer out the shipping details.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top