JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$260
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale are two boxes, 400 rounds apiece. I grabbed these for the Garand I was purchasing and was then told they shoot a little hot for antique firearms, so someone with a more modern rifle is going to get a fantastically cheap deal today.

$250 per box, that's cheaper than any store in the nation. Good lord, the local shops want $2 a round for 30-06, I'm asking less than 70 cents. Come on now gentlemen, I'm practically giving these away. Take both home for $480.

The cartridges are linked in groups of four by NATO disintegrating belt links. I'm sure someone would buy that from you if you wanted to recoup some cost.

20230416_105147.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I sure can. Shoot me an email directly so I can upload photos. I'm not a premium member here.

[email protected]

Also, I have two boxes for $320 each. I'd do $600 if you bought them both. They're already as cheap as 30-06 gets, so that's just sweetening the deal for you a little.

Last Edited:
Bump. I'm surprised these haven't sold yet. Is no one in the PNW firing God's caliber?
Honestly yes I am very interested and would buy it up if you were closer! But its a tough choice sometimes to consider a trip to Oregon with todays gas prices.
And I know people are squirrely about Turk ammo rightfully so, but I dont personally have a problem shooting it in bolt actions. Its definitely hot stuff though.

Yeah I got it for my garand before realizing it shot hot. Apparently it's fine in everything else, moderns, Bolt actions, etc, just the M1's op rod is the only concern. Basically, if you've got anything other than the M1, you're good to go, and my boxes are a hell of a lot cheaper than store prices. $600 for 800 rounds, that's dead on 75 cents a cartridge. Find THAT in your local walmart!

How far away are you? If you bought it all, I could throw in some extra goodies, make the gas worth your while.

Yep its a good price dont get me wrong! And if Garands were still $600 i'd get an adjustable gas block and try it out, but theyre too valuable nowadays to shoot any questionable ammo through them... Whereas my 1903 Springy seems to group better with the hotter ammo go figure :s0092:
Its a 4+ hr drive for me. If I can make it work in my schedule i'll send you a PM. Thanks.

The problem with Turkish MKE .30-06 from years 1963-65 is the brass is prone to failures. Especially an issue on semi-automatics. It's well documented and can be found with a quick Google search.

The headstamp you have pictured is MKE from 1965 and falls into brass issue above. It's not that they are hot rounds at all, that only applies to Turkish 8mm.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.