JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This AK pistol is in decent condition. I am not expert in grading of weapons but it is nice but not NIB and definitely no safe queen.I am not the first owner so dont know its history. I have personally put about 500rds through it and fired an equal number of blanks through it for a movie. Some pitting/scoring on the gas cylinder.

Super cool little AK and kind of rare. Comes with 2 metal 30rd mags.

I am looking for (Price reduced to) $850
Sale only not looking for trades.

DSC06317.JPG

DSC06321.jpg

DSC06330.JPG

Last Edited:
This AK pistol is in decent condition. I am not expert in grading of weapons but it is nice but not NIB and definitely no safe queen.I am not the first owner so dont know its history. I have personally put about 500rds through it and fired an equal number of blanks through it for a movie. Some pitting/scoring on the gas cylinder.

Super cool little AK and kind of rare. Comes with 2 metal 30rd mags.

I am looking for $950 but am open to trades such as.....

Specially interested in Ruger 10/22 take down
H/K stuff
Other AK's
SIG
7.62 X 39mm ammo
5.56mm ammo
Maybe you have something super cool.... try me....

Only 100 were made if i recall correctly out of Texas, and were made before the 94 Ban. Dont know what the value is on it now since it has been shot that many plus times. Non the less it is rare.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.