JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok, sorry, I made a mistake. I am still having trouble understanding all the ins and outs of the site. An yes, I understand now that interstate sales without an FFL is illegal, even from a dealer. Not sure I understand the rationale of that except for their being able to know what states the guns are in, but our responsibility is to follow the law, not understand it.

Hi, my handle is 'wineryduck' and I am new to gun ownership, though I have had some experience with shooting. My wife and I are retired living in a rural community in Washington. We are nervous both with our potential vulnerability and with the way things are going politically and economically in the country. For some time now I have been tempted to get a firearm but did not want to force it on the wife - then she suggested we get something before we can't anymore. So, here I am looking for something that will not scare her (she touched her first gun last week at a gun show) and that she can fire - thus the Judge. Will have to see where we progress from there.

Thanks for the welcome.

Last Edited:
hi wineyduck, welcome to the forum. Please stand by

READ THE FLIPPING DIRECTIONS AND TITLES PEOPLE.... This is the introduction threads, not want you to buy, sale, hope to find threads.

PLEASE POST THINGS IN THE PROPER PLACE. This way you are likey to get replies from thos who don't browse the introduction threads.

Thank you.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads