JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
HEY EVERYONE!

My buddy and I have a YouTube channel ( channel url upon request) we are lookin to make some great videos on some African Big Game rifles with some exotic calibers. I have exhausted my search within my community for these guns and that's why I'm taking to the internet. I know how unorthodox these request is... to borrow and film someone else's guns. We are both good people and would take the utmost care these firearms while in our possession.

Welcome you out forum! Are you an FFL? Because in this infringing state that we live in one cannot simply "borrow" a firearm as that would be an illegal transfer in the eyes of our overlords. Besides that point, I have a single barrel rifle in 500 S&W magnum, but I think that's a little small for what you're looking for. Good luck with your channel, I used to have a friend with a channel that struggled for a while.

Never owned a double barrel rifle, but once owed a 416 Rigby for African hunting. Now my biggest bore is a 9.3x62mm. Since i couldn't bring the meat back, sold the rifle. Good luck, and welcome.

1693243089828.png

The DOUBLE.....dam it!

Aloha, Mark

Welcome to the nuthouse.
There's a shop in Wenatchee where you will find exotic guns, drillings, and what I would consider "African big game guns."
They were at last weekends OAC show in Hillsboro.
Thank you man!!!
Welcome to the nuthouse.
There's a shop in Wenatchee where you will find exotic guns, drillings, and what I would consider "African big game guns."
Welcome to the forum.
life is better with a dream, good luck with you
View attachment 1477789

The DOUBLE.....dam it!

Aloha, Mark
Hahahahahaha

Welcome to the nuthouse.
Are you referring to https://www.vintagedoubles.com/ ? I visited Kirby once and it's quite the awesome set of old-world guns he has, however he mostly focuses on English SxS shotguns. If there is someone else based out of Wenatchee I'd be interested to know about them as well.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews