JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, the wife has been hounding me and giving me the serious puppy dog eyes lately, and I finally gave in and agreed that its time for us to find a brand new 4 legged fir kid!
We have decided to look for another Newfoundland dog, male, solid black!
My quest is to find reputable breeders within a 400 mile radius of Salem Or!
We have extensive experience with this breed, my self most of my life, and we are very very happy with our current 6 year old Neufy, who would love a little brother to romp around with!:)
Any help/recomendations would be most awesome!

I am sure I have nuefy slobber and fur on my walls. My co-worker had Chewie. We'd watch him from time to time. He's been gone now for more than a decade. But, they are never, truly, completely gone.

I am sure I have nuefy slobber and fur on my walls. My co-worker had Chewie. We'd watch him from time to time. He's been gone now for more than a decade. But, they are never, truly, completely gone.
Amazing how they leave their impression on us! Dogs are such blessings, second best thing man ever did for him self, domesticated the Wolf!:D

Well at least you're looking for a breed that doesn't eat much....:p
Kibble here, kibble there, not really all that much!:p:D Our six year old eats about 1/2 pound of food at a time, twice a day, while our Golden eats about 3/4 of that! The Land Mines are pretty normal most of the time too!;)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top