JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey ohhhh - I got here by searching for Glock 35 slides, something to size up my G22, maybe get a less snappy recoil (.40). I noticed that it was a PNW based site and I got curious. I just bought my first gun only about 4 months ago, a 1938 M91/30 Mosin w/o front sight for $100. Since then, I bought my Glock 22 and IO AKM. Can you guys tell I just moved with my family to Spanaway? At least Tweakertown, WA motivated me to take on such a deep and ancient discipline, and now I'm glad to be among those that are able to defend themselves and their family, regardless of police response times, or whether you even have the option to use a phone during an emergency. Being hesitant about owning a gun, regardless of whether I had a family or not, was me allowing myself to live and die based on the decisions of cops and robbers. And I thought krav maga alone and my fixed blade knife would suffice...what a dummy! Well, thanks for reading this tripe! If you have a Vepr 7.62x54r, hiiiit me up, know what im sayin!

Tweakertown, huh?
Man, I grew up in Bremerton, and this worse, my crime spotter apps are always showing burglaries and car thefts within a 1000 feet of our house, about 6 times a night. There is a camp of them less than a block away. That sheriff deputy got shot about 2 miles away from us, and it was actually a tweaker in bodyarmor, something I feared would be a trend for a while now

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews