JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$4250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Astoria
State
Oregon
Zip Code
7 SAUM built on a medium length Lone Peak Razor Ti action. 24" Benchmark carbon barrel was spun up by TS Customs, threaded 5/8-24 on the muzzle and fitted with a Salmon River Solutions titanium self timing brake. Trigger Tech Special trigger and the barreled action is pillar bedded into an Ag Composites alpine hunter stock with Hawkins M5 bottom metal. I also have Hawkins Hunter bottom metal and magazine that could be swapped out if a guy wanted a detachable mag setup. Rifle as it sits with the scope mounted weighs 9 lbs. Bare rifle should be right at 7 lbs.

Rifle is broke in and tested for accuracy. Threw together a load with N565 pushing 175gr Berger's and it shot 5/8" right off the bat @ 2950 fps. Should be no problem to get this thing dialed in and hammering. Will also come with a box of ADG brass that was used for testing. I also have extra boxes of brass and Berger bullets that can be available to the buyer.

Bare rifle without scope and rings is $4250. I'll include a hard case but shipping and insurance will be on the buyer. Feel free to send me a PM with any questions about the rifle.

Shot some gongs with the extra rounds I had left from testing to see how she would do at distance.

630 yard gong
700 yard gong
890 yard gong

20230728_114216.jpg 20230728_114336.jpg 20230728_114232.jpg 20230728_114353.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Scope and rings can be left on the rifle for a turn key, ready to go kill stuff, setup.

I also have multiple boxes of ADG brass and either 175 or 180 Berger's that can be worked into the deal along with the scope.

Send me a pm if you'd like to discuss the options.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.