JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Rather than create a new ad each time, maybe those of us who check the local spots can post in 1 thread when we find anything.

I stopped by Hillsboro BiMart before lunch and they hadn't gotten anything in this AM

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
A forum really isn't the best way to handle this, IMO. There is a deals thread that someone started months ago that now has a few pages of "oh hey they have xyz!" followed by a few posts of "do they have this or that?" and finally followed by a few "well, damn they're sold out now" and "that didn't take long."

So, anyone looking to keep tabs on things has to wade through pages of posts to answer a simple boolean question: is there a deal right now?

It'd be cool if we could just have a graph or list at the top of the page that shows location, deal items, date...that deletes the record every two days or something or when someone states the deal is gone/sold out.

I know. I'm dreamin'.

I'd get in on that text chain, I'm in different neighborhoods every day for work, and check in with my local Woodstock bimart a couple/few times a week. So I can contribute

I wonder how much time is wasted, driving around looking for ammo. Wouldn't paying a little premium, be worth more than all the gas and time you all spend driving to Bi-Marts and Outdoor-themed stores.

Unless of course, you like the feeling of being defeated lol.

I wonder how much time is wasted, driving around looking for ammo. Wouldn't paying a little premium, be worth more than all the gas and time you all spend driving to Bi-Marts and Outdoor-themed stores.

Unless of course, you like the feeling of being defeated lol.

Hey man, that's been the story of my search for SPP hahaha. I've got enough probably, but as if I always need bad news I check every time I'm out in town

The Hillsboro BiMart hasn't had primers or powder in since the early days, at least that I've seen. I got reloader 15 back in March there, it's all they had and I haven't seen a restock!

I did pick up a metal 10/22 extender mag release for $5 :D

The Hillsboro BiMart hasn't had primers or powder in since the early days, at least that I've seen. I got reloader 15 back in March there, it's all they had and I haven't seen a restock!

I did pick up a metal 10/22 extender mag release for $5 :D
Beaverton bimart had some powder in the other day, not much though.

Hillsboro

20201022_140448.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top